To catch up since my last post:
- Alivia has been home with us now almost right at 2 years on March 10th. She is now 5 years old.
- She is doing very well.
- She has been attending preschool and speech therapy to assist with developing language.
- Since we moved to TN, she no longer qualifies for the extra speech programing and is now considered a peer model for her class. This is even despite her only have one working ear. AMAZING!
- Alivia has been involved in gymnastics. Most recently this past summer was eligible to join the gymnastics team.
- Alivia participated in her first ever Nutcracker production as a Mouse!
- Alivia enjoys playing with her brothers trucks, cars and paw patrol too!
- This gal is such a JOY!
So what is going on now?
- Guess what? We are adopting again!
- Not just one but two!!!
- Yes, we will be bringing home 2 little girls sometime early spring 2016.
To Be Continued.............