Tuesday, February 25, 2014

We are coming soon....

Tonight as I lay the boys down for bedtime, I went through the usual routine of tucking in, kisses, singing and prayer.  As I was praying over family, friends etc. Carson interrupts with "Do not forget to tell God to keep watching over Our Girl until we get there.  We are coming real soon to get her."


I have to tell you, this process has been most difficult for Carson to adjust.  We ask "Are you ready for your sister?" and he would reply "No or Not Yet".  Boy, have we come a long way.  This is the first sign that I have seen from him outwardly that he is excited, concerned etc. for his sister.


Brennan always asks questions "What will it be like when we bring home our sister?" or "I know you will be a good mom to her because you take good care of us."   I am so glad he approves!:) 


You just never know what your kids are thinking and then they surprise you with words that let you know they understand..................


We are all very excited and a bit nervous for this journey. 


We are coming to get you sweet girl!  We Love You!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment