Thursday, February 13, 2014

TA

Woohoo - TA Baby!


We are going to China.


Happy Valentines Day to Us!  What a wonderful GIFT!


Much to my surprise -
Today I received an email stating that China approved us to pick up our girl. 


She is ready to go. 


I was not really thinking that it would happen this soon.  Maybe if we were lucky by Valentines Day  but more than likely Feb. 17th or 20th.  Talk about surprise to ME! 


Well, let me tell you - I do not do well with surprises.  So, I started to read the email (the boys and I were at Target getting Valentines gifts for school) and in shock put my phone down because I could not believe what I was reading.  We have been waiting for almost a year now to hear this news.  I did not know if I was going to faint, cry, laugh or throw up (in Target non the less) - lol.  A basket of emotions came over me.   


So, I decided I would wait until I got home to read all of the details where I would be comfortable on the couch.  :)


Keep the prayers coming -


Off to plan a TRIP


Love - Traci XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment